TRD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRD

This is the official Forum of the Age of Champions guild known only as TRD.

The Forum basics so far

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Forum basics so far Empty The Forum basics so far

Post by Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:45 am

So I was bored...and TRD has to surpass all guilds in all aspects and that includes having a website I think. geek

Now we have our own official TRD forums!

Antony and myself are administration but I am pretty sure it doesn't matter who is admin as long as Antony trusts them. I guess just request to him and he can make you administrator or moderator. I will be running everything by him first. The only reason I will stay admin is because of the forum technicalities I have knowledge of. This is by far, the coolest forum I have made yet. Otherwise I am just going to see how creative I can get with image posts or forum things for now I dunno. This is kinda just an experiment so we will see if it takes off.

a few things:

Privacy: When registering you must submit your email address and confirm registration from your email. That will be the only personal information that Administration will have access to. We can use the registered email address to search facebook in order to verify TRD membership and that is all. I am pretty sure you can receive emails from other forum members through your profile so it is up to you to change that setting if there is any concern. As of the launch of the TRD Forums most Threads will be Member Only in order to view and keep confidentiality for any guild activity. I am pretty sure the facebook page is the same way.

Disclaimer
    Anything related to the flash game Age of Champions found on these forums are sole property of Klick Nation and its developers. All references to AoC and/or its affiliates are at the discretion and opinion of the original poster.

Note:
    I, Endless Legion (Adam Galipeaux) am in no way trying to lay any kind of claim to any type of greatness in TRD by creating this page. TRD was the greatest guild before I came along and will continue to be the best whether I am here or not. I have just been too lazy to crank Titans lately so am trying to make up for the slack by doing something a bit more interesting. jocolor

Finally, So far I see few advantages to having these forums besides to say that we do have our own forums and webpage but who knows until we try. There is a few major advantages I do recognize though and those may make the whole project worthwhile. Its at least nice to have our own domain now not governed by corporate Facebook.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:07 am